Please submit your application by 18th April 2017.
Guidelines for preparation and submission of abstracts:
- Abstracts may be submitted via the form below only. Abstracts submitted via email, fax or post will not be accepted.
- All abstracts must be submitted and presented in English.
- Please structure your abstract using the following headings:
- Discussion / Conclusion
- The abstract text may not be longer than 300 words. Tables, charts and other graphics are not permitted.
- After submitting your abstract, you will receive a confirmation by email. Should you wish to make corrections to an abstract already submitted, please email email@example.com. Corrections to abstracts can only be made up to the deadline of 18 April 2017. If you do not receive a confirmation by email please contact the congress secretariat Congress Care.
- Abstracts will be reviewed by at least 2 members of the Organising Committee.
- Authors will be notified of acceptance as of 28 April 2017 by email.
- Abstract authors must register for the congress by 7 May 2017 or advise us of withdrawal by this date. Registration ensures publication and presentation.
- If an abstract is accepted, the presenting author must attend the congress and present it in person.
- 30th January 2017: Call for abstracts opens.
- 18th April 2017: Call for abstracts closes.
- 28th April 2017: applicants are notified of poster / presentation decisions.